Our property manager would be responsible for all aspects of residential property management, including but not limited to:
• liaising with clients
• finding and managing tenants
• regular property inspections
• arranging maintenance with trades people
• applying to and attending Tenancy Tribunal
• project managing renovations
• related administration duties
If you have a broad skill-set, this is the role for you.
The person we seek:
• has a positive attitude - no problem is too hard to overcome, and they seek win-win outcomes
• takes pride in their work and has a strong sense of responsibility (sleepless nights if they don't do what they said they will)
• is assertive and can say ‘no’ when necessary
• has sales skills to rent property and gain new clients
• has great time management and organisational skills (we're not kidding)
• has great customer service and ability to relate to a wide variety of people
• has a good judge of character (can spot a liar before it’s too late)
• is calm under pressure and many demands on time and attention
• has good computer skills, including internet and Microsoft Office Suite
• has excellent communication skills, particularly written
• has a clean drivers licence, good credit and no criminal history (we will be checking)
• have some experience with renovation or maintenance (you know a paintbrush from a plunger – although you won’t actually use either on the job)
• have experience or interest in property investment
• are mature (attitude, not necessarily age)
• are able to have fun, even when the whole world seems to be against them
We will extend your comfort zone and your skill set - if you love being challenged, you'll relish this. This is a position involving a high degree of trust and responsibility, and you will need to be an ambassador for the company at all times. There is no ‘job description’ – you are expected to do what needs to be done. Hours are somewhat flexible, with this full time position conducted any time between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday and there is occasional 'on-call' work involved on a rostered basis. You will be provided with a cell phone and there is a work car available for use.
We won’t lie to you, with every job there are downsides. From time to time the role can be stressful and disheartening. You may be shocked by what you find on occasion and there will be some long hours in our busy season. However, if you can find the funny side of most situations you will find yourself in an exceptionally fulfilling position. We have a very supportive tight-knit team with a great sense of humour. We do things differently and think outside the box. At Rental Results we work together and capitalise on each individual’s strengths.
You will get to go to conferences and other development opportunities where you will develop a greater financial literacy and will learn a lot about property management and investment- while having a whole lot of fun! You will have access to professional associations and their benefits and you will meet a large number of people, many influential (as they say, you are who your friends are).
We offer comprehensive on-the-job training, so no previous experience as a property manager is necessary. The role would suit someone changing careers, leaving tertiary study, or returning full-time to the work force.
This role can be challenging, but also immensely rewarding. If you take pride in your service apply now with your CV and cover letter emailed to email@example.com. Position to start ASAP.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
*** Applicants please note: ***
We have an incredible team in place. If you think you have what it takes to be the best, impress the heck out of us! Please research us before putting in your application. To get an interview, show you know your stuff.
021 681 481