Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 Steps to Finding the BEST Property Manager. Step 4: Make sure you click.

Realistically not everyone in the world is going to get along with everyone else. You need to find someone who has the same goals as you otherwise both sides of the party will just get frustrated. You have to have a good relationship with them, you have to trust them. Make sure you are very clear what you want and make sure you are very clear on what they expect from you – it should be a team approach.

Your ideal property manager should allow you to relax. They are there to do the hard work for you. They have an intimate knowledge on the Tenancy Act and how tenants think. Ask some curly questions and see if they have the right answers.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. cheap rental apartments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. galway handyman

    ReplyDelete